Elder Abuse and Justice - Adult Protection contacts in Wales - adult contact wales


Home : Careers Wales adult contact wales

Adult Protection Contacts in Wales. To report suspected abuse of an older person , you will need to contact the Adult Protection Team in your Local Authority.

Looking for area specific help? If you are learning in a particular area in Wales, simply select from the list. Select another area from the drop down to see other.

If you suspect an older person is being abused or you feel you may be the subject of abuse yourself, contact the Adult Protection / Safeguarding Team in your.

Safeguarding adults refers to the protection of an “adult at risk” from abuse or you think is being abused, contact your local authority – contact details are listed .